miércoles, 7 de diciembre de 2011

Welcome dear Students


Movilizations marked this year and going back to classes means to be aware of the great fight we have done.
It´s complicated for me to study,because I come from the tenth Region,and I´d have to choose a date to go home.That will be Christmas,which means that New Year´s day will be spent too far away from my family,from home.
If I chose going for Christmas,it´s because it´s a very much familiar feast,and also,in january 30th I have to be ready with a work to present it at the university.
Which is most unpleasant to me is the huge heat we have to stand,but,it´s some of the costs we must pay facing all what we did.....we must prepare water bombs wars so as not to get "cooked."
We´ll also must have factor 60 sun blocker and light clothes....longer study hours and a very cold coke with ice,and besides,try to get the force to pass the term in a very good way,without taking final exams,and facing new challenges.

2 comentarios:

  1. I understand you. I will spend the holidays far from my family too.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. In spite of all your troubles you sound pretty optimistic. That's the Spirit!!!!!

    ResponderEliminar