domingo, 25 de diciembre de 2011

Travelling


Travelling.One of the main dreams all os us have got sometimes.Discover new worlds,new cultures,as well as breathing new air...
Particularly,I`m sure one of the most beautiful and pleasant things in this workd is right this,just knowing and visiting new worlds.
One of the countries I`d like to visit most of all is Cuba.I`ve always dreamt of knowing,getting closer of that kind of magic Island,full of misteries,revolutions,styles of life,so different to ours.
I`m aware about the history of the Cuban people,,its leaders,its revolution...but,it`s never the same being outside.Thats why,I`d like to breathe the air of its beaches,each one of its corners,be right there at Revolution Square,and so many other places.
I`ve always wanted to be there so as to study Cinema,or just to get some post degree studies,bescause Educational System in Cuba is something which is outsanting,and exceeds many places around the world,because of its concerning of State and Cultural bases.
I`m sure my dream sometime will come true...It`s just to get the wisdom and advantage to know how to be patient and wait....and,obviously,to gather some money

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario