martes, 17 de mayo de 2011

"The dark side of heart"

I do like a lot going to the cinema.
I`d say I go at least once a month to watch some movie.
The last film I saw is called "Rio".I`m fond of children movies having an adullt content.
Well,thoug I know it`s not good,I buy some "pirate" films here,at Universidad de chile,and this is because they are so expensive at "official" places or stores.
Sometimes,I ask for some films at Cineteca Nacional,where I`m doing my practice.

My favourite film is called "The dark side of heart".It`s a movie directed by Eliseo Subiela,an Argentinian director.I love it,because it`s a mixture of poetry,love,drama...it`s intense,deep,and metaphorical.

I`ve seen that film at least four times.When I need some company,or assume my state of being,which is feeling alone.It helps me to heal all pains and go on feeling clear and sure.
In relation to the good parts of that movie,Î`d have too many things to say....for example,that love is just a chance you take,that nobody has to take love for granted.
The weak points may refer mainly to people who don`t understand metaphors,because the movie is filled with them.

I surely reccomend it.
More than watching it,I invite you to feel it...most of all,to identify yourself so as you learn to love cinema.
I`d rate this movie as a "must"

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario