martes, 29 de marzo de 2011

Music

Hello ! Music to me is the best topic in life.It`s the best thing that has happened to this queer mankind of nowadays.

Music,I would say,takes a great place in my life.It makes me feel alive,happy,it allows me to feel free and a better human being.
I mainly like the New Cuban trova,Argentinian Rock,and of course,our typical music,folklore and its "cuecas",most of all the " cuecas bravas."
The kind of music I really dislike is Reagatton.I can`t stand it.
My favourite singer is Silvio R.; I like him so much,because he`s one of the best representatives of the New Trova.His lyrics talk about politics and love,that`s why I`m his fan number one.He plays the guitar with all his feeling and sensibility.

I have been to many concerts.Actually,I went to one where Silvio R. sang his best songs,here in Stgo,in 2009.
I usually go to concerts when they are not so expensive,or better,when they are free.
I have my own music collection,hundreds of Cd`s from my favourite bands or singers.
I don`t use to buy Cd`s anymore...that was when I had more money to spend,which is not the case nowaday I like to download songs having a special meaning,lyrics that help me to learn,to feel,to understand love better.Most of all,those that give me peace of mind and heart.
My first memory learning a song as a child is with my mom and a small tape recorder where she taught me some lines os the lyrics of " A hundred miles".s

If I were a song,I`d probably be " Al lado del camino".This song was written and sung by Fito Páez,an Argentinian rocker,and it talks about life,it`s beautiful.I like it so much because is just poetry in its lyrics describing life,and I feel represented by what he sings.
I used to play the keyboard and read music when I was a girl,let`s say 5.But now,I don´t play any musical instrument,neither read music,and it´s a pity and a shame.
I guess I don´t sing very well,though I try......almost everybody laughs at me when I do,so,I prefer singing while I`m in the shower and nobody is at home.I think this world without music would be like having no air to breathe,no sun shining upon mankind.

Music is very important to people and culture,bacause one can show and express feelings,habits,dreams,even history.Africans brought music to our lives when they were slaves,so as to relief their pain and began to sing gospels to feel a little free from spirit.And from that,jazz and blues came out,till now.I think all music we have comes from them.

1 comentario: